Creative Writing Programme
Our Creative Writing Programme introduces various writing styles so your child would be familiar with them and feel confident in expressing him/herself on paper. Types of writing include: descriptive, fiction, non-fiction, narrative, expository, persuasive, poems, biographies, letters, e-mails, diaries, reports and many more. Our writing classes are very structured so as to guide students to improve their current writing skills while using idioms, metaphors, similies, personification, rhymes, limericks, onomatopoeia etc… onto their writing.
Our writing courses help children to:
- Develop their imagination
- Express themselves on paper
- Learn new writing styles and techniques
- Allow their ideas to expand and flourish
- Increase their confidence